Benefits Of Becoming A Client
Think about the reasons that you use a service of any kind. Someone else has skill or knowledge that you do not. The price that they charge for the skill is reasonable. And the customer attentiveness is remarkable.
Our team of professionals at Pacific Park Financial, Inc. provides a valuable service based on decades of experience. What’s more, we offer unparalleled dedication to client needs at an exceptionally reasonable rate.
1. Fee-Only (Not Fee-Based Or Commission) – Many brokers or specialists earn dollars in the form of a commission. Commission-based advisors are compensated for selling you a product which may or may not be right for you. In contrast, a “Fee-Only” adviser does not earn commissions for selling investment products. Fee-Only advisers earn a straightforward fee for managing dollars on your behalf.
2. Genuine ETF Expertise – Gary Gordon has distinguished himself as an authority on the use of Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs). He is a well-regarded speaker at ETF conferences around the country. He is regularly quoted by the financial media, including Investor’s Business Daily and WSJ.com. He is one of the most widely followed ETF writers, with commentary appearing at popular portals like ETF Expert, Seeking Alpha and The Street. Moreover, Gary’s participation on local and national talk radio spans as many as 14 years.
3. Certified Financial Planners™ - The Certified Financial Planner™ or CFP® designation is one of the most sought after credentials in the financial services industry. CFP® education requirements include extensive knowledge of estate planning, taxation, retirement planning, insurance, investment and general financial planning principles. The CFPs at Pacific Park Financial (Gary and Rob) have a fiduciary obligation to treat your money with the highest level of guardianship, placing your interests as a client first.
4. Personalized Attention, Superior Service - Mammoth investment management firms with tens of billions in assets may pay “lip service” to personalized attention. However, when there are scores of employees in a pyramid-like hierarchy, personnel may not be able to attend to your needs the way you deserve. In contrast, Pacific Park Financial is small by design. The two principals, Gary Gordon and Rob Charette, are remarkably accessible. Whether by phone, office visit, e-mail or “Skype,” Gary and Rob will do everything in their power to help.
5. Active Risk Management - Did buy-n-hold work for you? Or did you find yourself losing 50% of your retirement assets in 2000-2002 and/or 2008-2009? Don’t let a large institutional adviser stick you in a pre-determined ”asset allocation” model when your adviser should have a plan for minimzing risk. Pacific Park Financial actively employs stop-losses, stop-gains, non-correlating assets and hedging techniques to limit the devastating effects of monstrous downturns in volatile times.
Pick Up A Client Information Packet
You can learn even more about our company by printing out the Pacific Park “Client Information Packet” below. If you would like to set up a consultation with Gary Gordon, please call our office at 888-500-GARY (4279) or email email@example.com.
Prior to your discussion, you would benefit by completing the one-page “financial profile.” (See link below.) Please e-mail it to us or fax it back at 949-600-6292; that way, we’ll know more about your needs when we meet you in person!